About the Role
• 1+ years of work experience with bicycles (electric or not)
• Ability to lift 50lb+ electric bikes
• Working knowledge of how bikes are assembled and repaired
• Familiarity with all types of e-bikes and accessories
• Experience with assembly and maintenance of electronic components is highly preferred
• $17.50/hr starting wage
• The chance to be part of a flourishing organization with plenty of opportunity for personal and professional development
• Flexible workplace with a team of extraordinary, motivated and fun co-workers
• Autonomy and ownership of the work you do, with flexible hours
• High potential for advancement
Sunryde is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees
This is placeholder text. To change this content, double-click on the element and click Change Content. To manage all your collections, click on the Content Manager button in the Add panel on the left.
About the Company
Sunryde is a last-mile-delivery electric vehicle rental platform. Our designed products recognized as top e-bike courier provider. We are environmentally friendly delivery company. Our goal is to deliver product to your destination as quick and efficient. Wheels is based in Hollywood and DTLA, California, and is expending across the country.